Howard's Auto & Industrial Supply, Inc.
3301 Gulfway Drive, Port Arthur, TX 77642
Howard's Auto Supply, Inc. was started in 1953 by Howard Fuss, under the name Howard's Auto at 3312 Gulfway Drive in Port Arthur, Texas, in a 1200 square foot state of the art building.
In 1959, H. Earl "Butch" Parks, at the age of 19, was hired as part-time delivery personnel. Howard Fuss, upon seeing Butch's perseverance and integrity, promoted him to management within six months. In 1962, the business was moved to its present location at 3301 Gulfway Drive and three years later, Butch became co-owner. Pursuing his dream, in 1980 he captured full ownership of Howard's Auto Supply, Inc., enabling him to put his vision of having the most experienced, knowledgeable and professional staff in the auto parts and industrial field.
In 2000, Howard's Auto & Industrail Supply, Inc.became the only independent auto and industrial parts supplier in the Golden Triangle. So, when doing business with Howard's Auto & Industrial Supply, Inc. and Howard's Auto & Industrial Repair, we provide our customers not only with the opportunity to deal with a local business, but with combined staff experience and expertise of 250 years. A full line of auto and industrial inventory, combined with the latest in computer cataloging and technology, assures our customers fast and courteous service. Having been in the industrial field for many years, Howard's realizes down time is money. Therefore, if the part is obsolete or hard-to-find, we have the expertise and equipment to locate or manufacture the items. Howard's Auto and Industrial Supply, Inc. has purchased the only Tubes "N Hose machine within a 60 mile radius.
For continuing service and minimum down time, we have a delivery fleet of six vehicles at your disposal. Having served this area since 1953, our values are from the "old school rule" that CUSTOMERS ARE OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
Howard's Auto and Industrial Repair was formed with the help and expertise of our shop manager, Al Tournear. In 1990, realizing the needs of our industrial customers and having the foresight to see where the industry was going, a 7500 square foot eight bay repair shop was constructed at 3348 Gulfway Drive. The shop is capable of housing large cranes, forklifts, semi-tractor trailers and all types of industrial application engines and pumps.